• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Aspire The Simple life introduction

Aspire The Simple

User name: Aspire The Simple
Title of introduction: Aspire The Simple life introduction
Your name/ Alias: @aspirethesimplelife
Where are you from? Colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? I had another channel for three years and the password was changed . I canΓÇÖt get back into that channel so started over.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to create another way of finding more about how I can be come a better YouTuber.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to eventually do this full time . I do not want to do my regular job anymore . I want to have a fun place to come to on a regular basis.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I like to cook, DIy and do Art. I also have a German Shepard that take up my time.
What is your biggest dream? To own my own land with lots of space to have animals and grow my own food.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@AspireTheSimpleLife?si=CpZ91LLUSRPAXVff

Bookish Olive

Subscriber Goal
This sounds wonderful! Posting everyday sounds like a lot of pressure, but I guess it depends on what you post. Make sure you include you pup, everybody loves dogs! Good luck!

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello friend. Welcome aboard. You can be a better YouTuber by making content better than those of your niche. For example, gaming channels work mostly on their commentary while playing the games. Judge what makes their content interesting? How do they stand out from others? For tech channels,, judge how they are adding sound and visual effects to keep the content engaging. You got to explore and understand what suits you.

Tina G

TubeBuddy Legend
User name: Aspire The Simple
Title of introduction: Aspire The Simple life introduction
Your name/ Alias: @aspirethesimplelife
Where are you from? Colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? I had another channel for three years and the password was changed . I canΓÇÖt get back into that channel so started over.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to create another way of finding more about how I can be come a better YouTuber.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to eventually do this full time . I do not want to do my regular job anymore . I want to have a fun place to come to on a regular basis.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I like to cook, DIy and do Art. I also have a German Shepard that take up my time.
What is your biggest dream? To own my own land with lots of space to have animals and grow my own food.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@AspireTheSimpleLife?si=CpZ91LLUSRPAXVff
Welcome and glad you're here! I hope you have a secure password on this channel.