• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Just gaming to make memories. Nice to meet you all!

winedownwiths

Subscriber Goal
User name: winedownwiths
Title of introduction: Just gaming to make memories. Nice to meet you all!
Your name/ Alias: Sequoia
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was looking for videos on how YouTube works as a creator and subscribed to TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm really big on community and supporting each other. I think that this is a good place to connect with people and help each other get where we want to be in our Youtube journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want people to come to my channel if they need a laugh, to relax, or if they are feeling down my gameplay will lift their spirits. I also want to see how my channel grows.
How frequently do you upload? 4 times a week. 2 long form videos and two shorts a week
What are your hobbies? I like to read, I'm always playing games on my phone or PC, I love binge watching tv series new or old
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be a professional content creator and videographer. To create something that can always help my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-X2IPbTwXdNcGHhlTankkQ

Bookish Olive

Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was looking for videos on how YouTube works as a creator and subscribed to TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm really big on community and supporting each other. I think that this is a good place to connect with people and help each other get where we want to be in our Youtube journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want people to come to my channel if they need a laugh, to relax, or if they are feeling down my gameplay will lift their spirits. I also want to see how my channel grows.
How frequently do you upload? 4 times a week. 2 long form videos and two shorts a week
What are your hobbies? I like to read, I'm always playing games on my phone or PC, I love binge watching tv series new or old
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be a professional content creator and videographer. To create something that can always help my family.
Gaming channels do very well. Just be super authentic and positive. That is what builds a following. Perfection is your enemy. If you love reading, please stop by my channel sometime! Best of luck! And I think your posting schedule is spot on.

• Love
Reactions: winedownwiths

Tina G

TubeBuddy Legend
Gaming channels are pretty popular! i wish you all the best on your channel!

OP
OP
winedownwiths

winedownwiths

Subscriber Goal
Gaming channels do very well. Just be super authentic and positive. That is what builds a following. Perfection is your enemy. If you love reading, please stop by my channel sometime! Best of luck! And I think your posting schedule is spot on.
I love the advice about perfection because that's where I struggle. I sure will check out your channel.

patcaspp

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum. Im new here as well! goodluck on your channel & future endeavors

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Welcome! It's great to have another gaming channel around!