• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Lifelong Learner and perfectionist

merlin

User name: merlin
Title of introduction: Lifelong Learner and perfectionist
Your name/ Alias: merlin
Where are you from? Cameroon
How did you find TubeBuddy? search on youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to better optimize my YouTube channel to reach the ideal target
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share my learnings with lifelong learners and perfectionists of technology by offering demonstrations of concrete projects
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuUUwbCtQy9PLahj-c42gog

Last edited:

Bookish Olive

Subscriber Goal
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to better optimize my YouTube channel to reach the ideal target
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share my learnings with lifelong learners and perfectionists of technology by offering demonstrations of concrete projects
What are your hobbies?
YouTube Channel Link:
Tech and tech reviews are a successful niche. I think you will do well. Especially demos and projects!

• Love
Reactions: merlin
OP
OP
merlin

merlin

Tech and tech reviews are a successful niche. I think you will do well. Especially demos and projects!

Thank you for your support ! I'm glad to hear that this niche can be successful. ItΓÇÖs a passion and I would like to share it with others. I think this is a great way to show how technology can be used in real projects and make it easier for learners to understand certain terms through real example.

Reactions: Bookish Olive

Tina G

TubeBuddy Legend
What are your hobbies?
YouTube Channel Link:
Wishing you all the success you desire!

• Love
Reactions: merlin