• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Newbie question about whether this is the appropriate forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pezbollah

Hello. Newbie here. Signed up and registered a week ago.

I am not a YouTube influencer and I do not upload videos on Youtube. But I view YT videos a lot, especially ones about home repairs and auto repairs.

I have a technical question about YouTube. I've posted the question on Google's YT support forum but there's been no response in over 3 weeks. I found this forum through Google and I am wondering if it is appropriate to post a technical question about YouTube on this forum.

• Wow
Reactions: Nody | Team TB

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This forum is specifically for the TubeBuddy, but yes under this sub-forum, we will do our best to provide you any insights or information we can, related to your question.

How can we help you today?

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello. Newbie here. Signed up and registered a week ago.

I am not a YouTube influencer and I do not upload videos on Youtube. But I view YT videos a lot, especially ones about home repairs and auto repairs.

I have a technical question about YouTube. I've posted the question on Google's YT support forum but there's been no response in over 3 weeks. I found this forum through Google and I am wondering if it is appropriate to post a technical question about YouTube on this forum.
YT support forum is usually not so active. However, you can post your question here without any hesitation. Let me know your question. I will try to help you as best as I can.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Should I post my question here or in the TubeBuddy Question forum instead?

If your question pertains to TubeBuddy feature or related to Tubebuddy then, please use TubeBuddy questions. Otherwise, you can use this YouTube sub-forum for any questions related to YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.