• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Sharp decrease of impressions in my video

krish756233

UntitledGFD.png

OP
OP
krish756233

krish756233

i asked youtube twitter and they said " On some videos and channels, your metric count might seem frozen or not show the metrics that you expect. Metrics are algorithmically confirmed to maintain fair and positive experiences for content creators, advertisers, and viewers. To verify that metrics are accurate, YouTube may temporarily slow down, freeze, or change your metric count, and discard low-quality playbacks. "..... But they have been hitting my youtube channel Once every month...

Does anyone have similar problems??

AlGharbi

Subscriber Goal
Analyze the channel's niche and how well the content aligns with it. Evaluate the consistency in uploading schedule and thematic coherence.

OP
OP
krish756233

krish756233

Analyze the channel's niche and how well the content aligns with it. Evaluate the consistency in uploading schedule and thematic coherence.

I am clearly doing things right.... There is clearly a Sharp decline...my views are consistent, and then suddenly, A sharp Decline of traffic....

Attachments

• UntitledGFD.png
    UntitledGFD.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 40