• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel A Tale of Resilience and Dream-Chasing

Grace Adoko

Subscriber Goal
User name: Grace Adoko
Title of introduction: A Tale of Resilience and Dream-Chasing
Your name/ Alias: Grace Adoko
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber recommendation
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I signed up in order to learn about YouTube's business, develop, and create a community of like-minded people with whom I could potentially become friends. and generate income doing so.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Having a large number of devoted subscribers who return to watch my videos would be wonderful. My goal is to improve my life while acquiring knowledge and imparting what I have learned. Ideally, I would like to reach over 50 million subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Learning, interior decoration, cooking, traveling, dancing, listening to music, exercising, public speaking and singing
What is your biggest dream? To travel the world and speak to a million people, to be extremely wealthy and successful
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@Gracesweetinspiration

OP
OP
Grace Adoko

Grace Adoko

Subscriber Goal
Thank yo
Hello Grace. Welcome to the TubeBuddy commmunity forum. I hope you get to learn about YouTube's business and meet like-minded people to grow your audience exponentially. All the best.
u
Hello Grace. Welcome to the TubeBuddy commmunity forum. I hope you get to learn about YouTube's business and meet like-minded people to grow your audience exponentially. All the best.

Thank you

Tina G

TubeBuddy Legend
Hey Grace, first of all I love your name. ! I wish you well and much success on the YT journey !