• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Is Tubebuddy slowing down Chrome youtube atm?

Hello!
I have this huge problem with tubebuddy+Chrome. When I try to watch video in YouTube with Chrome, I think Tubebuddy is running something behind and whole page is lagging hard. If I go incognito-mode everything is fine or if I use Firefox browser.
This problem started at the same time when "not tested" indicator problem came...
Please tell me you're fixing this problem atm?
MrEtis

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello!
I have this huge problem with tubebuddy+Chrome. When I try to watch video in YouTube with Chrome, I think Tubebuddy is running something behind and whole page is lagging hard. If I go incognito-mode everything is fine or if I use Firefox browser.
This problem started at the same time when "not tested" indicator problem came...
Please tell me you're fixing this problem atm?
MrEtis

There is an ongoing issue with YouTube itself, where they have mentioned that for a couple of years they're experiencing huge lags. I would recommend clearing the cache and cookies of the browser and disable Adblocks if you have any, and that should at least fix the lag.

The ΓÇ£Not testedΓÇ¥ is not at all related to that... It's totally a different thing.