• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel ZIshiwood's Top 10 2023: Cute Pandas and Dogs Review" - A comedic take on the top 10 list, featuring adorable pandas and dogs watching and reacting to

Zishiwood

User name: Zishiwood
Title of introduction: ZIshiwood's Top 10 2023: Cute Pandas and Dogs Review" - A comedic take on the top 10 list, featuring adorable pandas and dogs watching and reacting to the top ZIshiwood items.
Your name/ Alias: Zishiwood
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I hope to explore the experiences of my predecessors in the community and increase my own multi-channel channel thinking.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 2023 is a year full of challenges. When I was at work last year in 2022, the boss lady was jealous of my appearance and placed a lich curse on my food. I'm disfigured!
An unfortunate thing happened to me: jealousy led to disfigurement by the envious person, which instantly made me 20 years older! I am already the second employee victim of the lich curse cast by this boss lady!
(Another victim employee is American..)
The point is: this boss lady hates people of faith very much. But she is a hidden wizard!
Fortunately, my master, Master JinBodhi, lifted the lich curse for me in time. Otherwise, according to the speed at which I instantly age twenty years, I would have died of old age long ago! My appearance is still recovering!
But I can't find a job because I am a female sushi chef. Finding a sushi job is hard enough! If I become old and ugly, it will be even harder! So I had to change my career, and then I tried to join YouTube. Although I could make very high-quality sushi, I was disfigured! So I chose to be a freelancer, it was an inevitable choice, there was no choice! But when I joined YouTube for about one month In March, I joined Tubebuddy again. I didnΓÇÖt know that Tubebuddy had so much setup work! Because I needed 3,000 followers, Tubebuddy gave me 3,210 followers within 3 months. I was notified that I was eligible to get a check! I am very happy,
But after checking, it turns out that my account has not been connected to the Tubebuddy page, so I sent you an email and I need your help to connect!
Then on September 15, 2023, you told me: You helped me connect! But the 3210 subscriptions you gave me ran away! I went back to 0 subscriptions, and now I only have 28 subscriptions, because I am a local A real noob and a foolish person! Before I paid, you told me on the display that you would give me a 3650 subscription, because I still need to develop other online ways to make money, and I donΓÇÖt have much time to stay. YouTube waiting shows 3650 fans, I thought that after the payment was on Tubebuddy, you gave me the connection and dashboard, and then I would focus on making videos, so I paid on May 19, 2023, and I became a new member of Tubebuddy, but I I donΓÇÖt know: after I paid, I needed to set up and connect immediately! I thought I would get a check for 3,000 subscriptions, and then I would devote my time to developing other aspects. This is because I have no experience with this, even though I joined Tubebuddy ItΓÇÖs been 8 months! But now I only have 28 subscriptions!
Now I need the support of all the staff of Tubebuddy. Although I was anxious and wanted to complete the setup as soon as possible, I didnΓÇÖt know how to set it up. In addition to my own experience, I was facing a financial crisis. Due to all kinds of pressure, my tone may have offended you when I emailed you. Please forgive me! Okay?Now I need your help, help me find the 3210 subscriptions, so that I can qualify for the check as soon as possible, and then I will have the motivation to add new videos! Because 28 subscriptions are very far away from the requirement of 3000 subscriptions because I have another registered Redebble artist account. The design and sales are all from me because I have no problem with the design, but I donΓÇÖt understand the importance of keywords, because I ignore keywords! Although I am redbubble.com created 13 product templates at one time, more than a thousand products in all series disappeared! What I mean is: that all my products are on the redbubble.com page, and my products cannot be found in searches! I'm stuck! Tubebuddy I don't know how to connect!? No guidance! I'm not blaming anyone! But I don't understand: I don't even know how to ask questions for help! Because I have no such knowledge and concepts in my head! It makes me very painful and difficult!
But I can't give up! Fortunately, I have Google which understands my needs. Google immediately lends a helping hand and helps me connect to redbubble.com. Therefore, the video system prompts my video and selects Top10 Zishiwood for keywords. Now it can be searched on Google. When it comes to my Zishiwood series of products, Google helped me publish new videos, so the panda short video has been viewed 5,500 times two days after it was released. However, more than 2 months later, the video with 5,500 views has not only not increased the number of views, but also dropped to 5,300 views! Which system went wrong? Very strange? I am very grateful to Google for always supporting me and solving most of the difficulties for me, but I still have to go back to Redbubble to correct the keywords before I can get customers. On the Redbubble website search engine, I can search for the products of my Zishiwood Shop! But I have been busy connecting to Tubebuddy in recent weeks, and I have not returned to redbubble to work. Fortunately, today I finally came to Tubebuddy's comment community, but I DonΓÇÖt know what a Tubebuddy badge is. How do I get a badge? I need help, I will need more support from you in the future, Thank you!
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I like to make money as quickly as possible
What is your biggest dream? I need the support and help of Tubebuddy to provide me with more high-rating videos that match the content of my channel, provide me with keywords, give me various reminders, and help me grow smoothly
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@zishiwood26488