• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hi! Introverted ADHD brain, jumping out of my comfort zone!

Bookish Olive

Subscriber Goal
User name: Bookish Olive
Title of introduction: YouTube Newbie Jumping Out Of My Comfort Zone On Turning 60!
Your name/ Alias: Olive
Where are you from? Maryland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber, but channel eludes me.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, lol! I figure this community would be a helpful resource.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am nearing retirement and I think this would be a bunch of fun to challenge myself in many ways and maybe provide a little extra pocket money for my book & herbal teas/coffee obsession.
My plan is for my channel to become a diverse community of people building relationships around books and the cozy book-lover aesthetic, by providing bookish content on a somewhat broad range of genres (Classics, Historical Fiction, Poetry & Sci-Fi/Fantasy), in addition to book hauls, book tech, and blogs, from a late baby boomer with a neurodivergent brain (ADHD) and a faith-based world view.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Saturday
What are your hobbies? Reading, walking, vegetarian cooking, AI CHATGPT prompt dabbling
What is your biggest dream? To finish well, with a legacy of kindness and integrity. As for my channel? That it would grow to the point that I can retire earlier than 67 (at 60, being in the workforce feels exponentially harder every day!), and be able to travel to the exotic and interesting places I read about in my books.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@OlivesThoughtsOnBooks?si=cZt90KDF-DY3LNMF

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Olive. I am glad that you are choosing to be YouTuber while you are about to retire. Your herbal teas/coffees obsession will definitely make you famous. Make videos on this niche. Share your knowledge with world. Audience will love your passion. Welcome here.