• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi Welcome to my channel EcheΓÇÖs world, this channel is all about healthy lifestyle and Vlogs. kindly Subscribe to my channel.

Gift chinaecherem

User name: Gift chinaecherem
Title of introduction: Hi Welcome to my channel EcheΓÇÖs world, this channel is all about healthy lifestyle and Vlogs. kindly Subscribe to my channel.
Your name/ Alias: Gift chinaecherem
Where are you from? IΓÇÖm from Nigeria but currently living in London
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about the app on a YouTube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? What actually made me to join was how strength forward the app is .
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my Channel as IΓÇÖm a new YouTuber.
How frequently do you upload? I upload weekly , Mondays , Wednesdays and Saturday with shorts as well, I post cooking, Vlog, lifestyle.
What are your hobbies? Swimming, dancing, travelling , cooking, adventures and watching comedies
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a big platform where my voice will be Heard, showcase my talent and also help people who are in need.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@Echesworld01