• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel hi everyone!! im really excited to be here!

mads ksioszk

User name: mads ksioszk
Title of introduction: hi everyone!! im really excited to be here!
Your name/ Alias: mads
Where are you from? wisconsin
How did you find TubeBuddy? i found tubebuddy through google when searching for ways to grow my channel!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i wanted to join the forums to learn about ways to grow and improve. i also wanted to meet people with similar goals and aspirations. overall just to meet people with the same creative goals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: well, for one i did want to eventually be able to earn money to help me pay for college, but overall i just really want to entertain and make others happy through making videos.
How frequently do you upload? i try to post once a week...
What are your hobbies? i love music and tennis! i also love my jobs...i work with kids and it's incredibly rewarding.
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to have an impact on those around me and help others to live their best lives and truly be happy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr0ZqQp7UVxNdiugJ-tg2gg

Reactions: DutchKarting

Bookish Olive

Subscriber Goal
User name: mads ksioszk
Title of introduction: hi everyone!! im really excited to be here!
Your name/ Alias: mads
Where are you from? wisconsin
How did you find TubeBuddy? i found tubebuddy through google when searching for ways to grow my channel!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i wanted to join the forums to learn about ways to grow and improve. i also wanted to meet people with similar goals and aspirations. overall just to meet people with the same creative goals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: well, for one i did want to eventually be able to earn money to help me pay for college, but overall i just really want to entertain and make others happy through making videos.
How frequently do you upload? i try to post once a week...
What are your hobbies? i love music and tennis! i also love my jobs...i work with kids and it's incredibly rewarding.
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to have an impact on those around me and help others to live their best lives and truly be happy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr0ZqQp7UVxNdiugJ-tg2gg
Welcome! I'm a newbie too! Beautiful goals. Much luck.