• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software HOW TO EDIT HD VIDEOS WITHOUT WATERMARK ?

tackidusty

Subscriber Goal
Is there any software or application that enables video with 4K/HD quality without their watermark.

new to this digi world ? any lead or guidelines shall be highly appreciated !

Thanks

Marvin Kim

I have tried to use a lot of video editors.
If you want a video editor without a watermark. The Best choice is the DaVinci Resolve. But it is paid software and needs time and effort to learn how to use it. I love to use it to edit my Vlogs.
But sometimes I try to use other editors with more simple editing steps. You can try Clipchamp, Clipfly, and Canva. I use them all because sometimes one can not meet my needs then I go to another one. I remember these are all no watermarks.

GrooveOn

Familiar Member
I have tried to use a lot of video editors.
If you want a video editor without a watermark. The Best choice is the DaVinci Resolve. But it is paid software and needs time and effort to learn how to use it. I love to use it to edit my Vlogs.
But sometimes I try to use other editors with more simple editing steps. You can try Clipchamp, Clipfly, and Canva. I use them all because sometimes one can not meet my needs then I go to another one. I remember these are all no watermarks.
The free version of DaVinci has no watermarks, it's the best free software out there and pretty easy to get into, so many help videos. All my videos were done using the free version.
Click my channel below and you can see what my videos are like using the free DaVinci !

BlueHyper

The free version of DaVinci has no watermarks, it's the best free software out there and pretty easy to get into, so many help videos. All my videos were done using the free version.
Click my channel below and you can see what my videos are like using the free DaVinci !

eHallPass: Modern digital solution for school pass management, ensuring safety, accountability, and efficiency. Streamlines student movements, eliminates paper-based system. Enhances school operations.