• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Do you have to upgrade to use ChannelReviews.com?

digitalinsightz

I am currently on the the third video of the TubeBuddy & Thinkific youtube trainings and right now they're going over channelreviews.com but I'm not seeing anything familiar. I'm guessing we'll need to upgrade to use the analysis? Any information would be great!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am currently on the the third video of the TubeBuddy & Thinkific youtube trainings and right now they're going over channelreviews.com but I'm not seeing anything familiar. I'm guessing we'll need to upgrade to use the analysis? Any information would be great!

Correct! Channelreviews.com is now a perk of our enterprises licenses. You can get in touch with our enterprise support team at enterprisesupport@tubebuddy.com

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Correct! Channelreviews.com is now a perk of our enterprises licenses. You can get in touch with our enterprise support team at enterprisesupport@tubebuddy.com