• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Concert Countdown provides the latest music news from all genres and provides live concert footage and interviews.

concertcountdown

concertcountdown.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: concertcountdown
Title of introduction: Concert Countdown provides the latest music news from all genres and provides live concert footage and interviews.
Your name/ Alias: Concert Countdown
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn more to boost my channels subscribers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be able to reach subscriber milestones. The first goal is reaching 1k subs. After that, the goal will be reaching 5k subs and so on.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Concerts
What is your biggest dream? The biggest dream is to take our channel and site to be one of the most respected sources for music news in the industry.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@concertcountdown

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks, jawadsoomro
Any tips or recommendations?
Post same type of content covering different sub-topics. Make at least 100s of videos. One of the video will get traction. Make your video as engaging as possible because when you get high audience retention, likes and comments, that's where YouTube notices your videos, and recommend to others.