• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Finance Enthusiast who is looking to help others by offering financial tips in the areas of budgeting, credit card reviews/strategy and many othe

KnowYourMoney

User name: KnowYourMoney
Title of introduction: Finance Enthusiast who is looking to help others with by offering financial tips in the areas of budgeting, credit card reviews/strategy and many other topics. Hoping I can use my knowledge and experience to help others make the most of their money.
Your name/ Alias: Jason Martin
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTube video.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Interested to see what insight others have in ways to improve my channel and the content I provide.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help as many people as possible managing their money and personal finances.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Finance enthusiast, big sports fan (Steelers, Pirates, Penguins & WVU) and IT geek.
What is your biggest dream? To be financially free of any debt including mortgage so that I have even more means to help others out in need whether it be financially or sharing knowledge.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1mXr7Awo6nYNfluf5ESDTw/