• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Download the TubeBuddy extension on chrome

GabrielleCadiz

Hello everybody !

I have problem to dowload TB extension on my chromebook, I always see this message : " package incorrect" impossible to charge javascript : "js/papaParse.min.js
Does somebody knows what it means ?
Thanks

Reactions: S Naeem

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello everybody !

I have problem to dowload TB extension on my chromebook, I always see this message : " package incorrect" impossible to charge javascript : "js/papaParse.min.js
Does somebody knows what it means ?
Thanks

Heyo! I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, Chromebook is an unsupported device when it comes to TubeBuddy extension. If you have any other device such as Mac, Laptop or PC, then you'll be able to use the extension without any issues.

Annez

I am on MAC and extension does not download. Brings me to App Store where it states app is not allowed in US.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am on MAC and extension does not download. Brings me to App Store where it states app is not allowed in US.

Issue with an unsupported browser... Are you by chance using Safari or Firefox? We only support Google Chrome and MS Edge browser. Can you try installing the extension on one of these browsers? That should fix the issue.