• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Youtube help question

Moh91

Hi

I hope everyone is well. I am currently on 700+ subscribers and recently in thr last few days my videos went from getting 500+ views in 48 hours to now not even being recommended.

I post almost daily - and my last 4 or 5 videos posted none have gotten more then 10 views.
Under Reach in the studio app it states browse features and notifications but none of these videos are being suggested.

Anyone else going through this? Is this normal around this time of the year?

I have added a screenshot - can anyone advise please. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231222_122522_YT Studio.jpg
    Screenshot_20231222_122522_YT Studio.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 27

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Actually for this time of the year it's pretty typical. I usually dread this time of the year when it comes to YouTube because most of my fav creators upload few if any videos and people are busy enjoying the holidays, going out, visiting family and stuff so there is less activity during this time of the year from both normal viewers and normal creators. I understand why but just like when a TV show has no more episodes until the next season, I end up missing some of my fav content during the holidays. But I also learned that this is a good time for smaller creators to put out content when the bigger channels are not. It's a chance to be found by those still looking for content to watch, like me.