• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone YouTube Success: 1k

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
After working for years on the channel today I finally got to 1k subscribers. It's been a hard journey with its ups and downs, but fun at the same time learning the editing and production process. Working with the editing software, stock footage, and sound effects has helped me see you don't need a massive budget to pursue your dreams. Wish everyone a great new year of YouTube success!

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: KittyTobias

KittyTobias

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
After working for years on the channel today I finally got to 1k subscribers. It's been a hard journey with its ups and downs, but fun at the same time learning the editing and production process. Working with the editing software, stock footage, and sound effects has helped me see you don't need a massive budget to pursue your dreams. Wish everyone a great new year of YouTube success!
Congratulations on achieving your milestone of 1,000 subscribers. This is a great achievement and an honor to be recognized. Thank you for sharing!

Chef JA

Congrats and keep pushing!

ColbieJonesTV

Good job, keep it up! You're already meeting one of the requirements to join the YouTube Partner Program - now you just get to work on the 4,000 hours, thats the harder part!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

:cool::cool: Terrific!