• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasec

TubeBuddy User
Why is it that people watch but donΓÇÖt care to help the channel grow. They donΓÇÖt leave comments, likes or dislikes? Tell me are you the cause of this madness?

GrooveOn

Familiar Member
Ask yourself if for every video you watch, do you like, comment and subscriber? I suspect out of 100 videos you may watch only a small amount you will respond to. So there is your answer, it takes effort, a lot of effort more than you think. You need to post at least 100+ videos before you even start to see patterns and know what your audience likes through the analytics, so just keep going !

• Angry
Reactions: Rasec
OP
OP
Rasec

Rasec

TubeBuddy User
Please donΓÇÖt make statement you donΓÇÖt know about! Yes I do like or dislike other videos. I even go as far as to report videos that violate YT guidelines. I also have 122 videos posted for viewing. DonΓÇÖt make statements you canΓÇÖt back up!

GrooveOn

Familiar Member
Please donΓÇÖt make statement you donΓÇÖt know about! Yes I do like or dislike other videos. I even go as far as to report videos that violate YT guidelines. I also have 122 videos posted for viewing. DonΓÇÖt make statements you canΓÇÖt back up!
IF you read what I said carefully, you would have seen that I said for about a 100 videos you watch, only a small portion you will probably be responding too so even though some of my videos get 50K views I only obtain a handful of subscribers and comments. If your videos are not engaging then you need to check your analytics there are tons of features that can help you understand what content on your channel works, what age your audience is, sex, demographic, retention, its hard not to know what works and what doesn't. But most of all, you need to respect when someone give you constructive feedback and lose the attitude as you will go no where on YouTube.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Responding in this manner to a statement that has a lot of factual information on it just because you don't like it isn't gonna help your situation. You came here asking a question, got a legit answer and proceeded to attack the person because you felt he was attacking you. All he was doing was answer you question. In the future you should spend less time being angry and simply appreciating the help someone provided.

As for your question. No one is obligated to like and comment. I rarely do either. I watch more YouTube than I do every streaming service combined. YouTube is always open either on my phone or PC. I just want to watch videos, have little interest in commenting unless I really want to. It's just the nature of things. Complaining about it won't get you comments or likes. Only negative attention.

What you should be doing is focusing on making more good content and give people a reason to like and comment. If they don't then try something else. Try different ideas to see what can get viewers to like and comment. What you shouldn't be doing is getting mad because they don't. You're just frustrating yourself.

Now, I will be locking this post because I don't tolerate rude reactions for legit replies. In the future a warning will be given which can eventually lead to being banned if done too often.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.