• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel The Passionate fisherman

Dpope

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dpope
Title of introduction: The Passionate fisherman
Your name/ Alias: Pope
Where are you from? Florida, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a You-tuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this forum because I want to learn from people, get helpful advice and tips on how to grow my channel successfully.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal with my channel is to reach as many people as I can to get them more engaged in taking up the art of fishing and enjoying all the benefits that it has to offer. As well as reaching a subscriber milestone of 1k.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload a fishing video or a how to tutorial video related to fishing at least once a week
What are your hobbies? Saltwater Fishing, Scuba Diving, Exercise, Flying Drone, Content Creator, Cooking, Pickle ball, Ping Pong, Playing Pool, Backgammon, Bowling.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a very successful content creator.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@hookedonfishingforreel

OP
OP
Dpope

Dpope

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hello Pope. Welcome to Tubebuddy community forum. Many YouTubers learn a lot from here. I hope you will reach 1k subscribers milestone soon. Have a pleasant stay.
Thanks! Still trying to figure out this forum. I submitted all of the requirements for getting badge, but can't see any and don't know where to look for them.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks! Still trying to figure out this forum. I submitted all of the requirements for getting badge, but can't see any and don't know where to look for them.

Hi. This forum is all but abandoned. I haven't seen an admin or moderator in a while. Most of the OG members are gone. I am one of the few that checks back in on occasion.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
You just need to engage with YouTubers here (in any thread). Then your post counts will increase and you will get the badge automatically. Post must be meaningful and value-added.