• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I am TamiTheTalker, a simple lady who loves God, cracks jokes and embraces positivity alone.

TamiTheTalker

Subscriber Goal
User name: TamiTheTalker
Title of introduction: I am TamiTheTalker, a simple lady who loves God, cracks jokes and embraces positivity alone.
Your name/ Alias: TamiTheTalker
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the community to connect with other and learn the process of growth
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to Reach out to people through my lifestyle and encourage them to be the best version of themselves with no iota of negativity
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Talking, cracking jokes, counseling, writing, cooking and playing
What is your biggest dream? To be of positive influence to the world at large
YouTube Channel Link: TalksWithTami

Hi! My name is Hugh but my alias on the TubeBuddy Forums is HughfromHOFACollege as that is where I am studying. HOFA is a German College but an international one and I'm based in Colchester in the East of England in the UK, so my college being in Germany has an online campus. 99% of my lectures take place on the web. Very rarely, they invite some of us to face to face events. It's only possible to study one subject there and that is Audio Engineering and Media Production. It used to be a well known recording studio in the days of CDs and records being the only source of disseminating music but for the last 35 years they've done courses in that profession also and were a pioneer in the field of transferring those skills to others. They are very inclusive they take a lot of very hard working people as well as the naturals. My career has been one of a gladiator and fighting for it with hardly anyone on my side at first and I had a talent for winning competitions from a young age and surprising people in them. I wasn't the best with the high school grades but was nice and solid I just had a talent for winning trophies and prizes. In England they prize people who can win the football league but I was always the cup winning side. I could win a knockout tournament on my day I was so much more Mav. than Iceman at first, but they thought I had talent. I had to work very, vey hard on my consistency but at 46 it is finally coming. I know where my strengths and weaknesses lie better. As a private academy around 100th best in England, in 1995 I was very lucky to win against my rival to lift the school singing trophy; he beat me three times beforehand and when his voice started to break and become a tenor I ceased my chance and won before I was defeated by a true BBC star in the making the next year. For that I got sent to Eton College to a summer school to meet Ralph Allwood MBE and record for the BBC world service on a recording of Anglican Cathedral Music which is what I grew up on for 9 years in the school chapel choir and we sang with the world famous conductor Sir Stephen Cleobury in Kings College Cambridge, which I will never forget, beautiful building. So that was a great start. I had an American rival when I first went to college and he got the better of me when I first went to college but I learned form that experience and when my father died I spent some time with his inheritance money to travel to America and see his country from coast to coast. I travelled from NYC to LA by coach and my first little holiday romance was with an American producer. Just three dates and travel but nice. A walk in Yellowstone, The Venetian bar in Vegas and a meal in Disneyland, Anaheim we kept in touch for a while, and I wrote about it from the diary I made of the trip. It is now printed and bound in an artisan leather binding my account of it all. It's nice. I called it America Illustrated as it has all my pics of the trip in. Then I lived in Germany for 7 years and now live back in the UK. I studied in a German conservatoire as well as in London and I'm finally finish my Bachelors at HOFA College. I've also taught English to survive in Germany as a student and I have a masters in tailor making language courses to pupils needs in addition to a CELTA certified EFL tutor for Cambridge University, and I've got the same qualification now in Audio Engineering from HOFA Certified Audio Engineer as an entry level pro working towards a BSc. That got me membership of the Independent Society of Musicians as a student. It's a very old English professional body for classical musicians in London that has been around since 1882, so that's cool and very famous people like Jacquline Du Pre and I think Clara Schumann were members. I was very proud of that they took me because of my Level 4 qualification.

So, yeah TubeBuddy!

How did you find TubeBuddy!?

I was contacted by a member who liked my work. I'll have to look up who.

What is your favorite TubeBuddy tool?:

I've been using the ones to customise each video like, chapter creator and title suggesting one, I find the thumbnail one the most useful so far thumbnail creator.

What made you join our forums?:

To finally turn pro on you tube I want to make a decent amount of money from it maybe invest that money in other business ideas and stocks and shares.
so to get ideas to do that.

Why did you start YouTube?

I love recording music. I have made over 400 recordings of music and also of my writing prose non fiction and memoir, poetry and fiction. I need a dedicated channel for each really and see what works out the best.

What kind of channel do you run?:

At the moment I have a piano channel for all the competitons I'm entering and I voiceover channel with a complete voiceover of America Illustrated with I movies of each day's entry. It was a baby project though right at the start of my course. It's complete but I'd like to do an even better version of it now I know so much more about recording science.

How frequently do you upload?:

I'd say anything between 1-5 times a month less if I'm bus with college projects.

What are your hobbies?:

Singing, writing, acting, composing, violin, and e-violin, piano, writing on music, artisan traditional score creation, and book creation, voiceover acting, travel politic, choir, creative things, creating computer games even a bit of coding now too. I'm doing a Harvard CS50 course on the side on EdX Introduction to Computer Science and learning about cloud computing. I'm investing in AI and Cloud infrastructure too. I've got investments in Amazon and C3AI. only 3 shares at the moment but I wanna grow a portfolio and earn a bit on there to fund things. I prefer traditional shares to futures and options.

What is your biggest dream?

To whitelist my U-Tube and get a Hollywood film score contract. Hans Zimmer is my ultimate hero now. I love his music. I'm going to see his show in the new year at the O2 Arena in London that he's directing. The ticket cost £107 that about 140 dollars.

Feel free to reply. Love and peace. Hugh.