• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Facebook likes not-clickable bug on videolytics (plus minor Twitter/X bug)

Hi,

The videolytics metrics for a video lets you click on Reddit upvotes and Twitter mentions, but not on Facebook likes.

For example:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtC-HA8FP2I

Also, the click to search twitter mentions on Videolytics doesn't work for me -- it always says "No results for (and then it lists a URL), however all my videos are on X, and most have been shared multiple times. And another minor bug: you might want to update the old twitter bird logo in Videolytics to instead be the new X logo.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

The videolytics metrics for a video lets you click on Reddit upvotes and Twitter mentions, but not on Facebook likes.

For example:

Also, the click to search twitter mentions on Videolytics doesn't work for me -- it always says "No results for (and then it lists a URL), however all my videos are on X, and most have been shared multiple times. And another minor bug: you might want to update the old twitter bird logo in Videolytics to instead be the new X logo.

That's intentional. The way Facebook likes work is a bit different on Videolytic. By default, every time someone shares your video or posts your videos on a specific Facebook page, it will be considered a like. It's not related to the number of likes your posts get but rather how many times you have shared your video link to different pages.

Twitter/X: We have stopped the integration of TubeBuddy x Twitter due to the recent changes made by Elon Musk pertaining to its API usage. Thus, Twitter sharing may or may not work. Moreover, I believe you probably need to share the video through the Tubebuddy share tracker; perhaps that might work. If it doesn't work, it's mainly due to the recent changes.

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I actually didn't know you could do this so thank you for the information my problem is that it won't let me link X to Tubebuddy for some reason its strange...any ideas would be wonderful

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

For example:

That's intentional. The way Facebook likes work is a bit different on Videolytic. By default, every time someone shares your video or posts your videos on a specific Facebook page, it will be considered a like. It's not related to the number of likes your posts get but rather how many times you have shared your video link to different pages.

Twitter/X: We have stopped the integration of TubeBuddy x Twitter due to the recent changes made by Elon Musk pertaining to its API usage. Thus, Twitter sharing may or may not work. Moreover, I believe you probably need to share the video through the Tubebuddy share tracker; perhaps that might work. If it doesn't work, it's mainly due to the recent changes.

OP
OP
GenExDividendInvestr

Gotcha thx.