• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Using the Free version - Updating bulk end cards??

HowlingFarms

I have the free version and just kept getting the notices saying that it is working again for updating bulk end cards. So I am going through the process, created my template, and get to the end and try to select my videos. I select ALL and when I hit continue it takes me to an upgrade to "Enterprise" screen.

I can't figure out what the number of videos is that I can update with the free version? There's no documentation. All the documentation is for Pro and above. I do not want to use my 1 free use for the year accidentally on the wrong number of videos.

How many videos can you bulk update with the FREE account of TB?
Where is the documentation for the FREE version?

Thanks!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have the free version and just kept getting the notices saying that it is working again for updating bulk end cards. So I am going through the process, created my template, and get to the end and try to select my videos. I select ALL and when I hit continue it takes me to an upgrade to "Enterprise" screen.

I can't figure out what the number of videos is that I can update with the free version? There's no documentation. All the documentation is for Pro and above. I do not want to use my 1 free use for the year accidentally on the wrong number of videos.

How many videos can you bulk update with the FREE account of TB?
Where is the documentation for the FREE version?

Thanks!

I believe free users are only permitted once a year. Thereafter, they can either choose to upgrade their current license to one of our paid subscriptions. You can check more information about pricing and what is included in our free and paid licenses on our pricing website (www.tubebuddy.com/pricing).

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Yea I don't think that's a free addon but I will get the list of what Tubebuddy offers at what stage if you give me a minute