• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel One guy with too many channels. LOL

HowlingFarms

User name: HowlingFarms
Title of introduction: One guy with too many channels. LOL
Your name/ Alias: Claw
Where are you from? Born in MI, raised in TX, live in VA :(
How did you find TubeBuddy? The constant bombardment of ads and affiliates on YouTube and Google Searches
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I haven't really decided on paying for TubeBuddy and recently logged back in to my account and noticed there was a forum I could join when doing research on TB. Keeping it real. I'd like to investigate the features more, but I have multiple channels and I can't afford to pay for an app for 3 out of the 5 active channels. :/
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For this channel that I signed up for, I'd like to grow my subscriber count, come up with some more relevant ideas for the channel because it's REALLY niched down and I want to possibly take it in a new direction.
How frequently do you upload? It was random, but with the help of some new research tools I started trying to schedule weekly long form.Q
What are your hobbies? Well, as my channels suggest, homesteading lifestyles (old sort of), treasure hunting, gardening, adventures, and content creation.
What is your biggest dream? So, I am went to school for media production many many years ago, that's my day job and it turned into a YouTube adventure, but my style on YouTube is NOT creating high end TV/Film quality videos. Biggest dream would be to make enough income with a YouTube channel to not have to do the late night, early morning call times in the REAL TV/Film world! Burn out is real.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@HowlingFarms

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community I know it takes a while but you will get all your dreams eventually, Never Give Up