• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel This is Written just for YOU!

MKO

User name: MKO
Title of introduction: This is Written just for YOU!
Your name/ Alias: Marius (MKO)
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was guided to TubeBuddy through a Redit post concerning Titles, Description, Thumbails and so on.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've been scaning the forums the past week or so and the reason why I joined was the fact that the community seemed for the most part to be really there for each other - supporting one another and providing guidance where its needed. I hope to maybe add value with some of my own experiences I had sins I started on the journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would lie if I said I'm not in it for the money...come on, who can blame me, right? Besides, as I see it, there are two types of content creators: those who say they are in it for the money and those who lie :).

HOWEVER, for now, I am just doing it as a hobby. Loving the frustration of learning something completely new. My hobbies tend to spiral out of control as I get very invested in themΓÇölike when I started playing paintball for fun and ended up competing in our Regional Leagues or when I took up running and, in one year, achieved my 42km under 5 hours qualifier for the Comrades.

Anyway, I think you get the picture :) My biggest goal for now, at least, is to get better in the craft, understand the delivery of value through visual representation, and find a balance between taking this seriously enough to grow it but not too seriously that I burn myself out...you get what I'm saying?
How frequently do you upload? I try atleast once a week to post a video of +-15m
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Running, Cycling, Swiming, Fishing, Sleeping :)
What is your biggest dream? To see my boys grow up into the Kings they are ment to be
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/@MYGamingSA

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Marius. Welcome to the community forum. Its glad to know that you are into YouTube for money. Ya most of us are content creators for money, but creating quality content should be top priority. The viewers should get the value they are looking for. All the best for your channel.

OP
OP
MKO

MKO

Thank you for the warm welcoming, and yes, I whole-heartly agree with you that the quality of content you create must be top of mind. That, for me, is the combination of the value you can add and the execution of how you deliver on that value.
It's a steep learning curve, but I do believe with perseverance and the ability to take criticism as constructive, while improving even just one element from the previous upload, you will reach a position where you can be successful.

But that's like with anything in life if you have the ambition to be successful in.

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome and keep up the hard work and you will accomplish all you want to