• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Herbalist| Nutritarian| Plantarian

KittyTobias

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: KittyTobias
Title of introduction: Herbalist| Nutritarian| Plantarian
Your name/ Alias: Zoey Codrington
Where are you from? I live in Panama.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy searching the internet, and I used TubeBuddy before with a different channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the TubeBuddy Forums to learn how to grow my channel. to get more organic exposure to my channel, and to meet genuine people who are growing their channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to build a beautiful channel about my cat, Tobias, whom my husband and I rescued from a rescue shelter. I want to reach 100,000+ subscribers and continue to grow my channel. I want to learn how to produce great content. I also want to connect with more people who have cats and dogs.
How frequently do you upload? I have started uploading daily, but I want to get to the point that I am uploading weekly.
What are your hobbies? I love to help people reverse their diagnosis condition and give them a lifenosis. My husband and I teach individuals online how to unleash the power of native plants and use them as natural remedies to restore the human body.
What is your biggest dream? I am achieving those dreams now. I have traveled outside the United States, and lived throughout the Caribbean, and now my husband and I are permanent residents of Panama. Life is Good. We have a high-rise, luxury condo apartment living on the beach. Panama is the place to be and I am living my dream with my husband.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@KittyTobias

Last edited:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: KittyTobias
Title of introduction: Herbalist| Nutritarian| Plantarian
Your name/ Alias: Zoey Codrington
Where are you from? I live in Panama.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy searching the internet, and I used TubeBuddy before with a different channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the TubeBuddy Forums to learn how to grow my channel. to get more organic exposure to my channel, and to meet genuine people who are growing their channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to build a beautiful channel about my cat, Tobias, whom my husband and I rescued from a rescue shelter. I want to reach 100,000+ subscribers and continue to grow my channel. I want to learn how to produce great content. I also want to connect with more people who have cats and dogs.
How frequently do you upload? I have started uploading daily, but I want to get to the point that I am uploading weekly.
What are your hobbies? I love to help people reverse their diagnosis condition and give them a lifenosis. My husband and I teach individuals online how to unleash the power of native plants and use them as natural remedies to restore the human body.
What is your biggest dream? I am achieving those dreams now. I have traveled outside the United States, and lived throughout the Caribbean, and now my husband and I are permanent residents of Panama. Life is Good. We have a high-rise, luxury condo apartment living on the beach. Panama is the place to be and I am living my dream with my husband.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@KittyTobias

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

• Love
Reactions: KittyTobias
OP
OP
KittyTobias

KittyTobias

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Hi Nody, thank you very much for helping me get a great start using TubeBuddy.

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
you are an inspiration for everyone here since you did accomplish your youtube goals

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Personal goals are more important then YouTube goals but you will eventually conquer that as well