• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Tag Explorer

So this is something I've come across quite a few times since I started making content in my niche of Warhammer over the past couple of months and was hoping that someone could explain it for me.

There have been a number of times I've been researching for a keyword on this and come up with a fair few 100/100. Thinking this would end up being the perfect topic to go with to make a dent in search, it doesn't end up working this way. They rank very high for that tag/phrase but it doesn't seem to be one people end up seaching for. Should I be doing more than relying on this feature to help direct video content/titles?

Thanks in advance.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
So this is something I've come across quite a few times since I started making content in my niche of Warhammer over the past couple of months and was hoping that someone could explain it for me.

There have been a number of times I've been researching for a keyword on this and come up with a fair few 100/100. Thinking this would end up being the perfect topic to go with to make a dent in search, it doesn't end up working this way. They rank very high for that tag/phrase but it doesn't seem to be one people end up seaching for. Should I be doing more than relying on this feature to help direct video content/titles?

Thanks in advance.

Hey! Thanks for writing in.

Apologize for the delay. Could you please provide me an example of the specific keyword so I can give it a check and provide you better insight on it?

OP
OP
Mark_TheCommandPhase
No problem at all, no need to apologise!

So in terms of the most recent keyword I was found for my latest video would have been:

ΓÇ£Wargamer Christmas Gift GuideΓÇ¥ which got 100/100. IΓÇÖm not at my PC to give you a screenshot of the graphic so will show the one on my phone instead as that may help.

IMG_0682.jpeg

The aspect of this I didnΓÇÖt understand was mainly down to the search volume metric being so much higher than ΓÇ£Wargamer Gift GuideΓÇ¥ which I would have thought would have been a more likely search.

IMG_0681.jpeg

But as you can see from at least this limited view it seems to be a much lower search volume.

The video is still fairly new, but IΓÇÖm seeing very few views come from search in my analytics from what seemed like a winner from that score.

Any insight would be great to help me understand better at what IΓÇÖm potentially doing wrong with this tool. IΓÇÖm sure the desktop version will be able to show you more information.

Thanks!

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I have had this happen a few times so I am quite interested in what people tell you...sorry couldn't help myself but following for an answer