• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Videolytics Doesn't Load on Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ok so I'm not the only one having issues with this. A lot of people sre. How do I get the Videolytics to load on the side of the video? I have tried everything. I uninstall TubeBuddy multiple times and i also uninstall Google Chrome, those didn't fix the issue.

Thanks in advanced.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Ok so I'm not the only one having issues with this. A lot of people sre. How do I get the Videolytics to load on the side of the video? I have tried everything. I uninstalled TubeBuddy multiple times and I also uninstalled Google Chrome, those didn't fix the issue.

Thanks in advance.

This issue has been resolved. Please update your TubeBuddy Extension to its latest version v1.45.1525 and ensure that you're using it on the Chrome Browser.

Thank you once again for your patience.

I'll close this thread as the issue has been resolved.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Ok so I'm not the only one having issues with this. A lot of people sre. How do I get the Videolytics to load on the side of the video? I have tried everything. I uninstalled TubeBuddy multiple times and I also uninstalled Google Chrome, those didn't fix the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hey! It's a known issue. Our team is working on getting it fixed. As soon as we get any updates from our teams, I will update you here.

I apologize for the inconvenience and really appreciate your patience.

Thank you so much!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Thanks in advance.

This issue has been resolved. Please update your TubeBuddy Extension to its latest version v1.45.1525 and ensure that you're using it on the Chrome Browser.

Thank you once again for your patience.

I'll close this thread as the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.