• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Aspiring full-time newbie content creator in the finance niche

The Fives

TubeBuddy Legend
User name: The Fives
Title of introduction: Aspiring full-time newbie content creator in the finance niche
Your name/ Alias: Mo
Where are you from? Brooklyn, NY
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin's channel. I was in Marketing about 5 years ago, and I was searching for resources to help me turn the company's blog posts into YouTube videos to drive more revenue and attention (and business) to the company.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was looking for a community to help support me throughout my YouTube journey and for a place to get honest feedback on my videos so I can improve.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to create a full-time income and buy my time back within the next 12-24 months while at the same time creating a career and business doing something I love.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly for now. When I have more time, I would love to increase that to 2x a week. NOTE: My channel doesn't go live until December 15.
What are your hobbies? Paper craft, watching YouTube videos to learn more about the craft, self-improvement, reading manga, watching old-school anime, playing retro and retro adjacent video games, 80's pop culture.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to go full-time with YouTube and eventually create enough free time to travel the world and start an adventure blog documenting my travels.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErE90DlUoGgDk5kOcwx73w

Reactions: KittyTobias

KittyTobias

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: The Fives
Title of introduction: Aspiring full-time newbie content creator in the finance niche
Your name/ Alias: Mo
Where are you from? Brooklyn, NY
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin's channel. I was in Marketing about 5 years ago, and I was searching for resources to help me turn the company's blog posts into YouTube videos to drive more revenue and attention (and business) to the company.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was looking for a community to help support me throughout my YouTube journey and for a place to get honest feedback on my videos so I can improve.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to create a full-time income and buy my time back within the next 12-24 months while at the same time creating a career and business doing something I love.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly for now. When I have more time, I would love to increase that to 2x a week. NOTE: My channel doesn't go live until December 15.
What are your hobbies? Paper craft, watching YouTube videos to learn more about the craft, self-improvement, reading manga, watching old-school anime, playing retro and retro adjacent video games, 80's pop culture.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to go full-time with YouTube and eventually create enough free time to travel the world and start an adventure blog documenting my travels.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErE90DlUoGgDk5kOcwx73w
Your story is very impressive and wishing you the best going full-time with YouTube.

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I know one day you will get that dream and be able to travel the world you just have to remember there are bumps to get over but never give up and take loads of pictures on your travels