• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice new channel with other language or subtitles?

klabacita

Hello.

My channel is related to technology, but I can speak other language.
I thinking in create other channel to add content in my 2nd language but will have duplicate content or in my current content create subtitles, the only thing here is that some videos are long (1hr+) them created the subtitles take me a lo of time.

What advised could u share with me related to this topic?
Thanks all!!!

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal
The best option in my opinion is stay it on 1 channel so viewers can easely find your channel. If you make 1 channel for each language, you have very large task to do in maintain every channel you have. You can add subtitles in YouTube Studio and then you can add other language and automatic translate it by YouTube so you don't have to spend time for making substitles in every language. There are tools online that they make text from speech so you can spare some time. Only you do is in the editing finetune and timing the subtitles.

I hope this advise can help you further :)

Reactions: klabacita
OP
OP
klabacita

klabacita

The best option in my opinion is stay it on 1 channel so viewers can easely find your channel. If you make 1 channel for each language, you have very large task to do in maintain every channel you have. You can add subtitles in YouTube Studio and then you can add other language and automatic translate it by YouTube so you don't have to spend time for making substitles in every language. There are tools online that they make text from speech so you can spare some time. Only you do is in the editing finetune and timing the subtitles.

I hope this advise can help you further :)

Understand your point and that cross my brain.

If is possible, could u share some web sites or tools that make that possible, I use Wondershare Filmora.

Thanks for your answer.