• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Unsung Sport is the podcast that takes you behind the scenes of the sports you love

Unsung Sport

User name: Unsung Sport
Title of introduction: Unsung Sport is the podcast that takes you behind the scenes of the sports you love
Your name/ Alias: UnsungSport
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube videos on trying to improve my visibility and get monitized
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'd love to learn from those ahead of me
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm not focused on going full-time. This is a passion hobby for me as I just love hearing stories from people within sport. That said, I'd like to get monetized to pay for the advertising and more studio equipment. Every penny earned will go back into the channel growth.
How frequently do you upload? weekly, sometimes twice a week
What are your hobbies? Football
What is your biggest dream? To keep improving the level of guests and to eventually visit people internationally so learn more about football across the globe
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6SFDnJGDihT9uTj0igfXHQ