• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How can I improve my chances of getting my videos seen by more people?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
  • How can I improve my chances of getting my videos seen by more people?

The most important thing to know about being a content creator is to know who your ideal audience. Basically this is the viewer you intend to create the content for. For example, if you're making videogame content then your ideal audience are viewers interested in videogames. If you're gonna be more specific and want to make content about Fortnite then your ideal audience is viewers who like Fortnite. The same with fishing. Maybe you want to make content about fishing in different piers around the country or the world, or maybe fishing out in the ocean or maybe in rivers. Then your ideal audience for each of these viewers who want to watch videos about fishing on piers, out in the open see or rivers.

Once you figure out who your ideal audience is you can start creating content designed to target them specifically. Then you start learning what the likes and dislikes in your content are and you adjust as you go. You make changes, you improve the videos and you learn as you go. The audience will guide you in the direction you need to go to provide them with the quality of content they want.

The second most important thing to know about being a content creator is that YouTube is not sprint, it's a marathon. It takes time, patience and a lot of hard work to build an audience. No matter how great your gear is, or if you're using the best editing software or how awesome the video looks. It's not a guarantee to be found. Just keep making content consistently and in time your audience will find you. YouTube will eventually share your content with the right viewers.