• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What currently is your biggest pain point being a youtuber?

tomegavazov

I would like to discuss what is currently your biggest pain point begin a new or already established youtuber?

For example, for me, being from Eastern Europe, my accent and pronunciation of the english language are the biggest challenge.
I would love to find someone who would review my voiceover, someone who already has an established youtube and knows how should I sound like in order to get views.

So what is your biggest challenge?
I think that discussing it here, we could all get some value from it

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
My biggest challenge is finding content to make videos about that are worth making. I want to make long-form educational videos, but YouTube has made it clear that they only want TikTok style educational videos. It no longer worth it to make long-form videos because they are not valued by the platform anymore.

craig Lonie

my pain point is the learning curve on all the seo and the internet of things actually getting the videos watched. Ee are currently travelling full time .i post once a week like clock work we have rebranded the thumbnails some videos have views in there thousands other in the low hundreds not even that. I have no understanding why one or two have done so well i fell the edits are the same >We have an incredibly low sub count for 37 videos we only have 245 subs its a bit disappointing as I'm sure you all realise how much effort it takes. i understand ive a lot to learn and feel we are getting better but it all seems sooooo, slow

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Mine is currently my mind set. I spent so many years trying to become a content creator and failing because life basically got in the way all the time that I am now struggling to convince myself now that I can actually start creating again and I have a game I feel might be a good game to restart my channel with.

I just need to shake the old thoughts of never getting started. Once I get my first video uploaded I should be able to get grinding more consistently.

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

pathedits

The hardest thing for me is thinking about how to make my content more varied by trying out new video forms, themes, or styles. This can help you get more people and keep the ones you already have interested.

Reactions: BraveStar

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Mine is currently my mind set. I spent so many years trying to become a content creator and failing because life basically got in the way all the time that I am now struggling to convince myself now that I can actually start creating again and I have a game I feel might be a good game to restart my channel with.

I just need to shake the old thoughts of never getting started. Once I get my first video uploaded I should be able to get grinding more consistently.

I recently started a new game as well and have made some videos for my gaming channel which reached monetization, even though I had abandoned it for over a year. LOL!

Reactions: BraveStar