• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Multi-project and reviews channel

M4ketech

Subscriber Goal
User name: M4ketech
Title of introduction: Multi-project and reviews channel
Your name/ Alias: M4ketech
Where are you from? Hey everyone, Im Markus from Finland but almost everyone calls me M4ketech. I started streaming on YouTube back in the old days (about 8 years ago). Now im making mainly videos on YouTube.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Couple years back i did start looking for YouTube tool what shows general information and tips how to improve video details, finally i found TubeBuddy. I like the easy way to see analytics and video performance with simple click.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more from other content creators and find more tech tips, guides and news.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I registered 4 different companies here in Finland, and overall it would be amazing to get steady income for atleast one of companies and get more time to make content.
How frequently do you upload? Originally i made airsoft videos to YouTube, then i started to make more hobby and "DIY" videos and these days my brain just gets more and more ideas and i get more projects all the time :D This did end up with lot of videos needing to be edited, but right now im trying to work all the old videos and publish those before recording more.
What are your hobbies? Im Search and Rescue volunteer crew member and like to build, travel and enjoy my time with boat, caravan or outdoor.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream right now is to have more time and clear workflow working with videos, but im working on it, maybe soon!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNUdFf-qsUj6oH9Db6UTiQ