• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Do you find my video straight to the point and helpful?

GrooveOn

Familiar Member
User name: GrooveOn
Title of thread: Do you find my video straight to the point and helpful?
Self review: I started posting on YouTube years ago, just to help explain to people how to fix things, such as cars as it was easier than typing it all out. Years later I found those videos were popular and I decided to make a channel 2 years ago. My goal is to make helpful 'how-to' videos and save people time and money by showing fixes that most people would shy away from. I like to get into my video topic straight away to keep the viewers attention and hope that I did a good job. I also like to show things that perhaps do not always work to give the viewer a real true to life scenario. I do my best to keep the viewer engaged and avoid boring long periods of subject, trying to add B-roll and a bit of humour. I thank you all in advance and welcome any feedback. GrooveOn.
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/QEe1iLYN6F4

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/56087/

OP
OP
GrooveOn

GrooveOn

Familiar Member
Hi. I don't think you have any issues here, the video was helpful, useful and entertaining, easy to watch. Keep up the good work!
Thanks so much for taking the time to have a look at my video, any feedback it so valuable to allow me to keep improving.!
I think I could improve the editing a little, keep it short and meaningful, as these type of videos are handy for people to reflect back on when they need to fix something. I also want to improve the sound quality with microphones, its just sometimes with the outside work I do in cars it can be a bit of a chore setting up the mic on my camera !