• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel IΓÇÖm new! A little about my channel

SkyblueJay

User name: SkyblueJay
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm new! A little about my channel
Your name/ Alias: Jay Stuart
Where are you from? Coventry
How did you find TubeBuddy? I follow The Lodge Guys and saw TubeBuddy on their Instagram posts
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for ideas for improving my channel and getting more subscribers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: People enjoying what I show them, asking questions about what IΓÇÖm showing and a general interest in us.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Football ⚽️ NFL Ice Hockey in fact most sports! and exploring with my family
What is your biggest dream? IΓÇÖd love to see more of America, we love holidaying there but thereΓÇÖs so much more to see and do there
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@skybluejay9473

OP
OP
S

SkyblueJay

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I started vlogging in August 2022 while we were on holiday in America. I met a couple of vloggers in Washington DC (Trip Hacks D.C. & Penguin6). WeΓÇÖd watched their content prior to going, and having met both Rob & Andrew they gave me the push to give it a go.

I did a few vlogs while we were in Washington and then Orlando, but since then my vlogs have been about my local area, my football team (Coventry City) and then time with my family.

All of my vlogs are filmed on my iPhone and IΓÇÖve recently tried to add some graphics to my videos while editing them. Some have worked, others havenΓÇÖt so any help would be really appreciated.

thanks for reading, have a great weekend and if youΓÇÖd like to subscribe to my channel IΓÇÖd really appreciate it, and youΓÇÖd be very welcome!

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Jay. Welcome to the community forum. I am glad that you started your YouTube channel. Using iPhone for VLOGs is still fine, and graphics to videos is better idea. I am sure you will grow your channel in no time. All the best.

Reactions: SkyblueJay