• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Wannabe editor, mediocre AI artist, Video game enthusiast.

BudooMasterChan

User name: BudooMasterChan
Title of introduction: Wannabe editor, mediocre AI artist, Video game enthusiast.
Your name/ Alias: Blacky
Where are you from? Small town Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Many youtubers and just being on the platform since 2008, Tubebuddy is a known and trusted brand of tools for creators.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined to meet like minded people that are keen to learn the ins and outs of the Content making sphere. I would love to do collabs and work with people that are actually working towards making a future online. Also seeking REAL constructive feedback on my work and to help my work be seen as I love video editing and content production its the most forfilling work I had ever done.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Eventually I'd LOVE to make a living off making content and escaping a mundane unfulfilling future.
How frequently do you upload? I try and post shorts Daily and make Longform monthly.
What are your hobbies? G4m3r 4 L1F3, I also enjoy making AI animations and art course my drawing suck, watching learning and creating anything and everything!
What is your biggest dream? To finally earn a living from making content, either my own or working with others. Mainly just working in the creation space.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTM4JITU_JzpAlrxlXd4YGA

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Blacky. Welcome to Tubebuddy forum. You will definitely find many like minded people over here. There is collaboration and feedback sections in this forum. You will definitely find what you are looking for. I hope you will make a good living off making content. All the best.

Reactions: BudooMasterChan
OP
OP
BudooMasterChan

BudooMasterChan

Hey Blacky. Welcome to Tubebuddy forum. You will definitely find many like minded people over here. There is collaboration and feedback sections in this forum. You will definitely find what you are looking for. I hope you will make a good living off making content. All the best.
Thanks ! have you been hanging in these forums long, what's the vibe like ?

Reactions: jawadsoomro

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks ! have you been hanging in these forums long, what's the vibe like ?
Yes pretty much. You will meet new members of this forum in introduction section. If you guys having matching niche, you can collab and grow channels together. If you need feedback on quality of your video, you can post thread in feedback section of this forum. There are YouTube discussion threads, and many others. Surf this forum, you will love it.