• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I make Mobile Game videos so people can watch them before install

Karan Xharma

Subscriber Goal
User name: Karan Xharma
Title of introduction: I make Mobile Game videos so people can watch them before install
Your name/ Alias: Mr Xui Su
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was finding best tags generator but i found this tool. I think its very amazing. It have milestones features that's what motivate me always to complete given goal.
For example my current goal is publish 125 videos and get 1k subs and 50k views.
I am working on it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Here are many experienced people for sure because all many people face different kind of things on youtube and some have solutions too. So Can learn from other people and from their experience so I won't make lot of mistake because of their help.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to grow channel so someday I can help my family and poor people. Its very hard to grow channel but When i felt so much struggle before some years , That time I decided if i got success in youtube then I will Spend 30% income in helping other people. No matter I ear 1$ or 10$. I will keep 30% for them. Because Helping needy is our first duty coz we are humans.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Well I don't really Know yet because Never got full freedom yet
What is your biggest dream? I want someday my parents stop taking stress and they take good rest, And I earn money for them so They can enjoy their life
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@mrxuisu

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Xui Su. Welcome to the forum. As you interact with people on forum, you will learn lot of things to improve your content. There won't be any space left for mistakes. Have a pleasant stay here.