• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help End screen cut off

LoFi Rising

Hello TubeBuddies,
Can't seem to fix this issue. My YouTube end screen suddenly shrunk to the point where I barely have room for one or two promo cards on my screen. Used to have room for 4, and the cards were bigger. I can see the outline of the old larger size but can't use it. Has anyone had this issue -- and would you know how to fix it? Appreciate any suggestions!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddies,
Can't seem to fix this issue. My YouTube end screen suddenly shrunk to the point where I barely have room for one or two promo cards on my screen. Used to have room for 4, and the cards were bigger. I can see the outline of the old larger size but can't use it. Has anyone had this issue -- and would you know how to fix it? Appreciate any suggestions!

//Moved to YouTube Discussion as it's unrelated to TubeBuddy or its features.

That's indeed strange. Can you please share the screen recording of the issue? Perhaps we can take a look at it and give our suggestions? It's hard to say what's the problem here just via text.

OP
OP
LoFi Rising

LoFi Rising

Thanks, Naem. I don't have a live thumbnail right now to demo my cut-off end screen. Attached is a screen shot showing the end screen of my most recent video, if that helps. Will send a screen recording asap.

Attachments

• FRAME GRAB - TubeBuddy Screenshot 2023-11-04 END SCREEN CUT OFF .png
    FRAME GRAB - TubeBuddy Screenshot 2023-11-04 END SCREEN CUT OFF .png
    207.4 KB · Views: 54

GrooveOn

Familiar Member
Click any of the image templates on the top left, click the plus + add element such as single video or playlist, then you can enlarge and shrink to how ever you wish by grabbing the corners. I have 4 images on my end screens, I use playlists, single videos and subscribe icon, see below:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 10.43.25.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 10.43.25.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
LoFi Rising

LoFi Rising

GrooveOn,
Thanks for your instructions! Will try this as soon as I get back on YouTube and let you know how it worked.
Daniel

OP
OP
LoFi Rising

LoFi Rising

GrooveOn, my end screen problem is resolved, thanks to you. I just had to do the end screen from YouTube Studio from the very start. I'll show it to you once it's published. THANK YOU!!!