• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Pakistani Food VLogger

same2cool

User name: same2cool
Title of introduction: Pakistani Food VLogger
Your name/ Alias: Sami Here
Where are you from? Lahore, PK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Some important Tips
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Watch Time and More Subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Food, Nations, Comparison, Jewelry
What is your biggest dream? Good Income
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0ixyLCvtJO21qIqZYLIMg

OP
OP
same2cool

same2cool

Hey Sami. welcome here. I am from Pakistan as well. I hope you achieve watch time and subscribers in no time. All the best.
i have done 1150 subscribers watchtime is too difficult for me. i am trying to keep continue now 5 videos daily. 1-2 food. other funny or informative. that i can keep all kind of traffic as youtube recommand

Reactions: jawadsoomro

Karan Xharma

Subscriber Goal
User name: same2cool
Title of introduction: Pakistani Food VLogger
Your name/ Alias: Sami Here
Where are you from? Lahore, PK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Some important Tips
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Watch Time and More Subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Food, Nations, Comparison, Jewelry
What is your biggest dream? Good Income
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0ixyLCvtJO21qIqZYLIMg
welcome bro

Karan Xharma

Subscriber Goal
i copies someone video and change voiceover and got copy right strike and deleted from youtube with warning and now my channel is down . waiting for improvement.
Dont be sad bro, Everything happens for a reason right?
You should be Thank God that you learnt this in beginning imagine if this happened after you worked for many years and earned 50k subs and channel got down for foreverr?
Now you know what not to do on youtube so It will help you alot in future.
Never copy video of someone because it can give us copyright strike anytime.
If we get 3 copyright strike continuously before getting end 2 strikes. Then our channel get removed from youtube permanently.
I am the best example of it because My channel got removed in past too, I had 37k subs.
I felt very sad but That taught me something very rare Now I never let my channel get copyright strike brother.
Don't be sad and I want to know your channel is down for just some days or permanent?
If permanent then start working on another channel with own content.
If down for few days then keep patience and wait brother, Once it get done You can work on your channel again this time never repeat mistakes again.
We learn from our mistakes ❤️ Have a nice day and journey brother

Karan Xharma

Subscriber Goal
i have done 1150 subscribers watchtime is too difficult for me. i am trying to keep continue now 5 videos daily. 1-2 food. other funny or informative. that i can keep all kind of traffic as youtube recommand
No brother don't do that, It confuse Youtube algorithm.
Try to focus on one niche so Youtube will suggest your videos to others. Because youtube know what stuff you post.
Try to find 1 Good niche for you and work on that only So people who are interested in that niche will subscribe you and become your loyal subscriber

OP
OP
same2cool

same2cool

No brother don't do that, It confuse Youtube algorithm.
Try to focus on one niche so Youtube will suggest your videos to others. Because youtube know what stuff you post.
Try to find 1 Good niche for you and work on that only So people who are interested in that niche will subscribe you and become your loyal subscriber
but youtube also says, try different niche every week to target all type of audience