• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Adsense question

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone. I have finally completed my watch hours and subscribers and all other basic requirements. The issue is I registered my adsense account with my Malaysia address and phone number, which I have no longer access to. I don't live in Malaysia anymore and I can't even receive their PIN on my address. There is no option on Adsense to change my phone number and Pakistan address. What should I do now? How to contact Google? Should I close this adsense account and create a new one? Please help.

Regards

OP
OP
jawadsoomro

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Once you have an Adsense account you can not change the country.
They say that here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2628816?hl=en#:~:text=Change your payment country,create a new AdSense account.
Your only option is to close that account and to do that, you need to find a way to get the PIN to the address you used in Malaysia. Once you have done that, you then need to close that account and they apply for a new AdSense account from the new country you are in (which may or may not be approved).
Contacting Google will not make any difference.
Thank you dear. I contacted YouTube. They allowed me to create new adsense account. They will manually approve it. Usually Adsense doesnt allow duplicate accounts. But YouTube assured me that they will approve my new adsense account manually. My issue is solved. They will also transfer my earnings from old account to new account. Problem is solved!

OP
OP
jawadsoomro

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I find that hard to believe. YouTube don't approve adsense accounts and Google have NEVER transferred $ from old to new adsense accounts in the past.
Can you post deidentified screenshots of what YouTube said to you?
I dont know if this is sensitive information. But i would avoid posting further screenshots. Here's the email from YouTube team. Regards

Attachments

• adsense problem solved.PNG
    adsense problem solved.PNG
    83.7 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
jawadsoomro

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
They did not say they would approve the new Adsense account. I think you will find Adsense will reject you as you already have an Adsense account and they still telling you to cancel the current one first.

That info re transferring $ to a new account is news. I am not aware of that happening before. There are 1000's of people in the past who have wanted to do that and are going to be really pissed if they do it for you ..... it would be good if they can transfer it for you, but I wonder if that support agent knows what they are talking about
My other adsense account is approved already and my channel is now monetized. Transferring funds will take about a week. They will send me verification PIN to my home address.