• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Kalyeng Animal

Vans

Subscriber Goal
User name: Vans
Title of introduction: Kalyeng Animal
Your name/ Alias: Vans
Where are you from? Qatar
How did you find TubeBuddy? on the Youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? So that I can get good tips on how to improve as a content creator and also make many friends internationally.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is about abandoned cats that I see on the street, I hope that by uploading their videos, someone will see and be willing to adopt some cats and give them a forever home.
How frequently do you upload? almost daily
What are your hobbies? besides watching Youtube videos, I also play chess and basketball.
What is your biggest dream? To be stable future with my family
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@Kalyengnimal

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Vans
Title of introduction: Kalyeng Animal
Your name/ Alias: Vans
Where are you from? Qatar
How did you find TubeBuddy? on the Youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? So that I can get good tips on how to improve as a content creator and also make many friends internationally.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is about abandoned cats that I see on the street, I hope that by uploading their videos, someone will see and be willing to adopt some cats and give them a forever home.
How frequently do you upload? almost daily
What are your hobbies? besides watching Youtube videos, I also play chess and basketball.
What is your biggest dream? To be stable future with my family
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@Kalyengnimal

Welcome! It's great to have you onboard!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Blissful Connections

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Hi! What a nice channel idea. I am sure you will continue to have success on your channel since many people love cats. Best wishes!