• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Can YOU help me solve a MYSTERY?

ItsTonyBaby

this mystery has been haunting me for about a year now. I saw something that I thought was fascinating on a video by VidIQ about a year ago. It discussed a feature that had been added to YouTube that allowed you to add a "subscribe" button to all your community posts:

View: https://youtu.be/jLCG0vk6MH4?si=ZIaGONsogau78JUx&t=274

so I have spent the last year hunting for this feature anywhere I could find it. The ONLY information that is available on YouTube if you enter "Subscribe button community post" on YouTube is a bunch of videos posted in India, all speaking Punjabi, which I dont understand. So I pretty much gave up.... until I stumbled onto THIS video the other day!

View: https://youtu.be/9H0HX-Mb6-8?si=y-tt1qCYlzdAzWi6&t=12

For the briefest of seconds, he shows a screen shot of an iPhone with... you guessed it, a subscribe button beside a YouTube community post! Ironically, this video was posted about 2 months before the VidIQ video. So my question for everyone is this... can ANYONE see subscribe buttons on your YouTube community post feeds on your phone, laptop or tablet? And is anyone aware of how to activate this feature, or have ever heard of such a feature? If anyone can help me solve this mystery, I will send you 1000 hearts!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 7.54.24 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 7.54.24 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 7.55.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 7.55.23 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 68

yoitzmekami

Unfortunately but I have never heard of it but if you want I can translate the hindi/urdu/punjabi videos for you as its my native language.

OP
OP
ItsTonyBaby

ItsTonyBaby

Unfortunately but I have never heard of it but if you want I can translate the hindi/urdu/punjabi videos for you as its my native language.
Thanks for the offer, but I have two workmates who have watched the videos, unfortunately they donΓÇÖt actually tell you how to do it