• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Spine-Chilling Tales: Join Me For Nightly Narrations Of CreepyPasta Horror Stories

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: DreadNarratives
Title of introduction: Join Me For Nightly Narrations Of CreepyPasta Horror Stories
Your name/ Alias: Dread Narratives
Where are you from? I'm from Indonesian
How did you find TubeBuddy? I discovered TubeBuddy after searching online for tools to help grow and optimize my YouTube channel. As I was researching the best plugins and services for YouTubers, TubeBuddy kept coming up again and again as a top recommendation. Many successful YouTube creators mentioned using TubeBuddy to analyze their content performance and improve their video SEO. After looking into the features and reading glowing reviews, I knew that TubeBuddy would be an invaluable asset for my channel. The keyword research, bulk editing, and channel audit features looked like exactly what I needed to take my channel to the next level. So I'm very excited to start using TubeBuddy and see how much it can assist me in finding more viewers and subscribers!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the TubeBuddy forums because I wanted to connect with other creators and learn from their experiences using TubeBuddy. As a new TubeBuddy user, I know there is so much valuable knowledge to gain from seasoned users who have been optimizing their channels with TubeBuddy for a long time. I'm looking forward to asking questions, getting feedback, and sharing tips on how to maximize TubeBuddy's tools.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal with this horror narration channel is to build an engaged community of viewers who love chilling tales as much as I do. I want to bring high-quality creepy stories to life through impactful narration and sound effects that make audiences feel immersed in every terrifying moment.
How frequently do you upload? I aim to upload spine-chilling narrations to this channel on a regular weekly basis. You can expect to see at least 2 new videos every week - one on Tuesday nights and another on Friday nights.
What are your hobbies? When I'm not narrating creepy stories, I enjoy a variety of hobbies like hiking in the woods, reading horror novels, and listening to true crime podcasts. There's nothing I love more than being out in nature and finding eerie abandoned places to explore. The mysteries and shadows in the forest always spark my imagination.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to one day have my own horror-themed YouTube channel grow into a thriving multimedia brand. I would love to expand beyond just narrations and build an immersive world for fans of the macabre.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@DreadNarratives

Last edited: