• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Strong Curiosity mind like to share my finding to the people that this world is full of Amazing facts.

Sindi5

User name: Sindi5
Title of introduction: Strong Curiosity mind like to share my finding to the people that this world is full of Amazing facts.
Your name/ Alias: Sindi5
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Need advice and support, hopefully learnt more about growing my new channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Obviously more views, more subscribers alone the way. Also, the most important thing is to convert my videos to the viewers to learn something new that they don't even know off with bit of fun.
How frequently do you upload? daily, weekly
What are your hobbies? Health, Food, Cooking, Sports, Travel
What is your biggest dream? Is to work hard and build a successful business so that can have a better lifestyle after retirement.
YouTube Channel Link: UCUYIkFhOBP10fxceWjBuHSw

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey welcome to the community forum. What is your channel Niche? Cooking? Anyways I wish you all the best for your YouTube journey and hopefully you will be able to build successful business for better lifestyle you deserve to live.

OP
OP
Sindi5

Sindi5

Thank you Jawad, i am still trying to narrow it down my kind of niche i should be in. At the moment I am trying out on different aspect and learn whatever is throwing at me i.e create a video, about youtube, how to use tubebuddy, write content etc.
It's a starting of a new journey where i am going to spend some time every day to make some progress with my channel.
Hopefully it will grow over time by learning from other successful creators.

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi Sindi5, welcome! Sharing fascinating facts in an entertaining way is a great channel focus.

Wishing you the best as you start this creator journey! Let the community know if you need any advice. By consistently providing value, you'll see growth.

OP
OP
Sindi5

Sindi5

Hi Dread, Thanks for the tip. I will work on it. Thanks for the wishes I will definitely need more advice where possible.