• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Live life like it's your last second

DayVlad

User name: DayVlad
Title of introduction: Live life like it's your last second
Your name/ Alias: DayVlad
Where are you from? Detroit, Michigan
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking for tools to help with my motivational channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I seen Daniel during an onboarding video.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I aspire to be successful, though it's measured by the goodness in humans; It would be nice if what I have come to understand can be helpful to others that have turned down the wrong path, and have difficulty finding the way. If I can help just one, then it is done, If many then it's also done. Subscribers are people that are earned through trusting what someone is telling them, if there were others that trusted my words enough to do that, to me that would be monumental.
How frequently do you upload? I only just uploaded my first video after watching numerous tutorials and other examples that have led before me, In totality it probably took about 3 months of preparation, but now that I understand a little more, it will probably take less time.
What are your hobbies? My cat Osiris is a surrounding entity that utilizes time sparingly, Martial arts, spending each moment graciously, and endeavoring not to waste time, exercise, one wheel, and watching entertainment with my wife.
What is your biggest dream? To continue striding with my daily goals, and reaching the mountainous skies by achieving these daily practices which in time become bigger and more meaningful things to ascertain.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW7PdbVZuAqGcNVGDAxdueA

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: DayVlad
Title of introduction: Live life like it's your last second
Your name/ Alias: DayVlad
Where are you from? Detroit, Michigan
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking for tools to help with my motivational channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I seen Daniel during an onboarding video.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I aspire to be successful, though it's measured by the goodness in humans; It would be nice if what I have come to understand can be helpful to others that have turned down the wrong path, and have difficulty finding the way. If I can help just one, then it is done, If many then it's also done. Subscribers are people that are earned through trusting what someone is telling them, if there were others that trusted my words enough to do that, to me that would be monumental.
How frequently do you upload? I only just uploaded my first video after watching numerous tutorials and other examples that have led before me, In totality it probably took about 3 months of preparation, but now that I understand a little more, it will probably take less time.
What are your hobbies? My cat Osiris is a surrounding entity that utilizes time sparingly, Martial arts, spending each moment graciously, and endeavoring not to waste time, exercise, one wheel, and watching entertainment with my wife.
What is your biggest dream? To continue striding with my daily goals, and reaching the mountainous skies by achieving these daily practices which in time become bigger and more meaningful things to ascertain.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW7PdbVZuAqGcNVGDAxdueA

Welcome!

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy! It's fantastic to have you here from Detroit, Michigan.

Wishing you success on your journey to inspire and motivate others.