• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Text to Speech AI

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Guys,
I've been searching the web for a good text to speech AI site. If there's a free one out there I'd love it, but I'm finding most want to try to hook you into a paid service. Maybe a paid service is what I'm looking for because I want something real and natural sounding. I find some AI comically like a computer. What are some good sites and what's the price range for it that you think is fair. Once again, if anyone knows of a decent one that's free that'd by great.

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Following!

I am in the same boat. I need an AI voice, not for all my content, but for some unique personal stuff. I don't want to pay for a service that I am only rarely going to use, and probably make no money from. My rule is; only tools that earn the money to pay for themselves are worthy of buying.

Unlike those people who are willing to pay to boost personal posts on Facebook just to get more views and likes, I do not participate in this whole era of digital prostitution (paying real money to satisfy an emotional need for attention from strangers). I am a professional businessman. No business makes money by investing in things that do not earn more than they cost.

OP
OP
LibertyLinks

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
Following!

I am in the same boat. I need an AI voice, not for all my content, but for some unique personal stuff. I don't want to pay for a service that I am only rarely going to use, and probably make no money from. My rule is; only tools that earn the money to pay for themselves are worthy of buying.

Unlike those people who are willing to pay to boost personal posts on Facebook just to get more views and likes, I do not participate in this whole era of digital prostitution (paying real money to satisfy an emotional need for attention from strangers). I am a professional businessman. No business makes money by investing in things that do not earn more than they cost.
I'm subscribed to Envato Elements because I use their stock videos. If I could recommend anything to them it would be to offer some good AI text to speech generator. Epidemic Sound could consider this to. Guess it's kind of a new technology and it's taking time for people to catch on. A realistic voiceover really goes a long way in minimizing text on screen and that helps viewer retention.

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm curious. Is there one AI where it actually uses your actual REAL VOICE but you texting it and let your own sound voice take over it by A.I ? im curious and if so.. where and which site does that and is it possible ? Maybe it would sound like your a robot if it reads the text in your own voice by a A.I

For example i get extreme nervous and always make some mistake wordings when i speak on camera... and wondering if A.I could use my voice to read my text i write in order to sound like im actually reading it out loud on camera but instead A.I generate your voice by reading the text your writing maybe that be useful so then i sound like professionalism rather then been extreme shy by making too many mistakes when i talk on the camera. As long it doesnt sound like im a robot otherwise people will notice it. It has to be as realistic as posible. So can AI do that ? is it a bad idea or a fun and great idea? I don't no.. Because when i walk and film the city i talk behind the camera. I want to edit the video and use AI using my own voice by reading what i wrote in text in order to sound professionalism. For example I cant say Professionalism correctly with my own voice. I sound like im saying "profezionalizim" rather then Professionalism. So maybe AI can help me use that voice for my video editing. As long i dont sound like a robot on camera or a diferent tone otherwise people might think if i have a different personality............. PLEASE HELP. Don't want the AI to make my voice sound like i have a accent by reading text correctly. It has to be like my real voice tone but by reading text so that i dont have to read a book over a video with so many mistaken words or misspelling phrases by my own voice... Otherwise people might think if im disabled or something. I don't no how all this will work or how but someone can tell us little more indept about it ? thank YOU very MUCH.

I dont want someone else AI voice to read things for my video by someone voice. Otherwise people might think if my voice has changed from been me to someone else personality........

Would be much apreciated IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

There are, but none that are free (that I know of). I have heard (not seen) that there are systems out there that can synthesize your voice with as little as 30 seconds of raw voice audio from you. Sonatic actually did this for Val Kilmer in the movie Top Gun: Maverick, using voice recordings from his movies (FYI: Val Kilmer had throat cancer and lost his voice and cannot talk now :sob:). Sonantic offers this service for a price. I bet it is pretty high though. Here is their ad for this service.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS1m_TIxEW0

Reactions: kenjackson

SpookyKikii

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi Guys,
I've been searching the web for a good text to speech AI site. If there's a free one out there I'd love it, but I'm finding most want to try to hook you into a paid service. Maybe a paid service is what I'm looking for because I want something real and natural sounding. I find some AI comically like a computer. What are some good sites and what's the price range for it that you think is fair. Once again, if anyone knows of a decent one that's free that'd by great.
I've used Descript. It is free up to a certain amount of words, I think - but I never hit the limit when I used it. The voices are great, some better than others!

The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Don't pay.. trust me. See what's happening? people see and read things like as if something is WOW factor as if its too good to be true... But its simply just a STRATEGY way for the business to make you pay for using extras...... even though it should have never been a pay thing because once its on the internet it should be FREE to use it... This goes for everybody to be honest with you... Eventually many of you folks will slowly just.... say Meh... boring and you go back to your same OLD routine rather then paying something.. Your basically giving money to use a thing that..... it's really nothing new or ordinary... They sure wouldn't give out something if it was Superior high technology otherwise they will loose the company if they show it to the world like they are. So the game is... they put the prices in order for YOU to pay them... That is all. Its nothing new.. its just a strategy way of making money off your pocket. It might be fun to use it for a month but then your going to kind of slow down and get bored using it regardless... If i was you i wouldn't bother paying for it. Save your money for a REAL trip world wide instead.

This is what happens to peoples brain they see something TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.. They will do anything to pay such a thing... when..... you can do all this free.. You can find things out there that is free.. Why bother pay when this is nothing new because like i said.. at the end of the day your going to get bored using it slowly and then your just going to forget about it a few weeks later.. But the silly part is.. you have just paid the company to use something that didn't last you long with your ideas..

All this will be always free regardless if you wait. its not like your going to personate someone because people out there Knows the differences between whats real and whats not...

its very convincing isnt it.. WOW AI thing i must pay see what else they offer me.. But all this is brain washing you folks by companies like them who created AI..... brain washing they wont give it to you for free BECAUSE they want your money... Well why bother paying in the first place... Its simply companies try to do that trick mind on people STRATEGY way to making you feel WOW about this A.I and in your case it seems like your very convince of paying alittle.... Well go ahead. But the reason why im arguing about this is.... Im sure you wont last long using the feature,, then weeks later you almost forgot about AI and you already paid them to use it. I dont see you will use it daily or so.. But why pay. Its simply brain washing.

Same with YOUTUBE.... its free.. But Youtube is playing your mind by CONVINCING YOU TO pay alittle more thats right alittle more for PREMIUM. Another tricky strategy game in order to get your money off your pocket and to convince you to keep paying always... When the fact is... your simply going to GIVE UP paying them and go back to your FREE stuff you where doing right now as in youtube.. and whatever else... If everything is so convincing and wow factor... then your be crazy to pay for everything you see and discover online which leads you in depts of no cash the following day. MONEY is important for your life.. Not to throw it for things you see...

Its not as if you pay AI altitle more your going to be NUMBER ONE on earth.. the truth is.. You will NEVER BE number one on earth with your video projects.... Everyone is equal on this. Better off wait a few years when AI is free... its pay now because its new... But its nothing new because there has been ALEXA that does similar things and other things in the past.. How about if the company takes the name AI and change it as ALEXA... Would you still be very convincing by paying them alittle?

Sir.. all the best on this... which ever way it goes.. I personally would not bother paying after trying a demo of it.. its like pointless BECAUSE its doesnt look its something new.. Its been years now there has been similarity stuff online that does this. its just the name that makes people wow about it.. A.I how about they change it too google talk.. or ALEXA name rather then call it a brand such as A.I Like as if the whole thing is so futuristic.. when its basically not......... I bet no one would be that convincing right? its all brain washing games but everyone seems so convincing and reading articles about it because it has the words A.I as if the whole thing comes from out of this world... Seriously just so silly........ :) By the end of the day your going to get bored using it.... Just like many other things we do in life...

I both agree and disagree with you. I agree that software, once created, can be replicated at no cost and distributed for free. This is why I primarily only use Pay to Own software. I still use a copy of Office 2000 that I paid $99 for in 1999. I paid for it and it still does what I need it to do, so why should I upgrade? The problem is that software programmers need to eat and have families to support and they need a weekly paycheck. So, while software can be given out for free, it is not free to create it, just like it is not free for YouTubers to create videos. It takes time, equipment, knowledge, and labor to create software.

In the past, the balance between the creators needing a paycheck and the consumer not getting soaked was equalized by the programmers inventing new features and offering new versions that people who wanted those new features could pay to upgrade to. The problem, though, was that, once a software reached total market saturation, there were not enough people willing to upgrade to keep the programmers in business. So, a lot of software companies started moving towards a subscription model where people pay monthly to use the software. Now EVERYBODY wants to get on that bandwagon. The result is that the end consumer is getting nickeled and dimed to death around every corner, with everyone with their hand out wanting a monthly subscription fee for everything. It has resulted in a lowering of quality because now, programmers don't really have to put out really good stuff that will entice customers to open their wallets. They have a paycheck coming in guaranteed, so they can sit back, relax, and do the bare minimum to keep things running. TB is a great example of this. How many Pro features have dropped off due to YouTube changes that the programmers have never fixed and just let die? The new features that have come out with are only for higher levels that cost more, and most of the new features are not really worth it. So, give us MORE money a month for features that aren't really going to earn you what you are spending on them.

Here is where I am at. I think a worker is worthy of their hire. If someone is doing good work, they deserve to make money for doing it. If I use software to make money (professionally), I believe that it is only right for me to pay the creator of that software a PORTION of what I am earning from that software. And this is where I draw the line, for not just TB but for all software companies. If you want me to pay you for your work, then your work has to EARN me MORE than what I am paying you. It has to be a symbiotic relationship. Not a relationship where I pay the software company and they blow promotional fluff in my face about new features that really are not going to increase my earnings potential.

I believe that software should be free for "Non-professionals". But if I am using your software to make money, I will gladly pay you for it, it just has to be worth it.

Sisi Ruang

I've used Descript. It is free up to a certain amount of words, I think - but I never hit the limit when I used it. The voices are great, some better than others!

The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I have been having long conversations with ChatGTP and Google Bard, asking them the same question and then seeing where that conversation leads. At this point, I would not consider either of them actually to be any form of AI. In fact, neither of them has demonstrated the slightest abilities of reason or logic. They are basically just a more advanced form of a search engine that gathers the most popular information out there. Instead of pointing to the source of information, it takes information from the most popular sources, condenses it, and rewrites it into an answer for you. The problem is, as they say, "A general is only as good as their information." Since ChatGTP and Bard lack any ability to reason logically, they are just quoting information that they harvest from the internet. If that information is inaccurate, their answer will be inaccurate. "Poison root, poison fruit."

Since the information they use is vetted by the process of approval by the masses (most people agree with it), there is a certain degree of probability of error. For example, here is a video I made demonstrating just how wrong ChatGTP can be.

View: https://youtu.be/O_TE2bDeE7E

Last edited:

Mary159

Hi there! If you're on the lookout for a reliable text-to-speech AI site, you might want to check out some popular options like Amazon Polly, Google Text-to-Speech, or IBM Watson Text to Speech. While these services generally offer a free tier, they might have limitations, and their paid versions tend to offer more advanced features and natural-sounding voices. Additionally, services like Speechelo and Natural Reader are known for their lifelike and realistic voice generation, albeit at a cost. It's essential to assess your specific requirements and budget to determine which service aligns best with your needs. Feel free to explore these options and see which one resonates with you!

Refer here also: https://www.zealousys.com/blog/how-to-integrate-chatgpt-into-your-website/

kenjackson

Familiar Member
I heard unusual nasty things about AI Specially if your a constant live streamer...
I seen and heard AI will automatically live stream your phone when AI hears something unusual or odd or a fight behind it all while the phone is active and AI listens (almost like it's spying you 24hours) for anything that is out of its ordinary talks.. And it be broadcasted on your channel. But most likely when you have your Live stream on paused mode... AI can empower and take over your things if your not careful in how you perceived and manage AI on your phone. There are so many applications for AI that can control your Youtube channel. Help you make videos.. speeches and text and all and also it can lead to having AI go live stream automatically to you if AI hears unusual conversations of something that is news to everyone or anything.

I just basically seen this by names such as (nanoBots AI) and one live streamer who constantly goes live and talks to the audience on youtube... she had the live stream on paused and then somehow the nanoBot AI automatically turn the live stream on (while she had a personal discussion with the boyfriend while hiding the phone as she thought her live stream was paused as she had to ask her boyfriend something personal so she paused the live stream for a few seconds. But somehow AI switch it on and let the personal private conversation went to air while (she) didn't knew this because all she did was pressed the Paused live stream on her youtube channel and just put the phone down on the table for a few seconds and AI somehow captured a few seconds of her personal private conversation which already was live streaming and 100s of followers heard what was been said.

So do you really trust AI ? Not saying it can happen to you. But if you do let AI take control of your things such as your phone calls.. your text sms messages.. take control a few things of your youtube as it helps you make videos and so on.. well its pretty much that somewhere inbetween the lines.... AI can leak out anything about you to the world to hear or to see online in which then if that was to happen to you.. you would be in shocked and most likely you be thinking twice about using AI for everything you have online.....

Limited down your things if you want AI to control things... And be careful where you got the AI from and in which website. as there is also that thing call malware and virus which easily hackers create AI to make you believe it willl do everything you want. But it can.... do nasty things without you looking at your screen and or monitor to whats happening.

Its like they created a secret AI where AI will help you but it had a nasty black web behind it which will leak out things and even your personal photos on your phone automatically somewhere along your social media platforms.

Please dont let this scare you.. But please be caution on what you do. And Please for the sake of things...... DO NOT let AI take control for everything you have on your computer and on your phone. Depending what your wanting AI to do for you... limited down. It's a knew thing and already hackers are creating ways to make AI be your secret friend who may not be a friend after all behind the source of all the things you have running behind the phone and computer.

So limit your things for what you attended on using AI. And by all means use AI if you wish. Its not as if it will secretly expose who you are to the world to see online. But it can do and will do if you aloud AI to control everything you do online and on your phone and or computer. Please take note of that. AI thinks you want things to be shown online but AI can sometimes be a secret lier friend behind the black wall while your not watching IF your not careful on exactly how you deal with A.I correctly.

You dont have to believe me to believe such a thing you see online. But im just telling you this is at least 2nd or 3rd time ive seen this happen to someone whos does live streaming both people i recall in different times had similar problems as the other just because they used A.I to let it run in the background to let it control her or he's phone entirely which includes youtube and the live stream and all...... Try figure that out.

Take care