• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I give people practical tools to deal with stress and anxiety

stressmanagementor

User name: stressmanagementor
Title of introduction: I give people practical tools to deal with stress and anxiety
Your name/ Alias: William
Where are you from? East Coast Australi
How did you find TubeBuddy? Can’t remember, I’m sure I was looking for something else…
but it would have been YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting more information to enhance the quality of my channel and to discuss such things with others of like mind.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I feel a lot of people have trouble working out how to deal with stress. IΓÇÖve been helping people for 30 years and have some really good techniques.
How frequently do you upload? Once to twice a week
What are your hobbies? Lots including body surfing, driving, computers, collecting.
What is your biggest dream? To live to at least 156
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBdGLn8JYgKFLo617l5t-1Q

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome William to tubebuddy community forum. You have selected nice niche. Your passion for helping people with stress and anxiety can get you lot of subs in no time. All the best.

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy! It's great to have you here from the East Coast of Australia.

Wishing you success in enhancing the quality of your channel and helping more people with your techniques.