• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Avid action figure collector

FigureFever

Subscriber Goal
User name: FigureFever
Title of introduction: Avid action figure collector
Your name/ Alias: FigureFever
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube, I saw the ad.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? First out of curiosity. Now I wish to interact with others who share my same hobby.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like other people to see how it is in "my neck of the woods" collecting, toy hunting.
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes weekly, if not monthly due to my family and job.
What are your hobbies? Avid (toy) action figure collector. Starting collecting in the mid 1990's. Then on and off in the early-mid 2000's. But in 2013 is when I was "officially" back in this hobby.
What is your biggest dream? Tough question to answer....Watching YouTube since 2012, I wish to have my channel to grow and to be part of the YouTube community for collecting.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf91st9elAl3w8ZybmooQxA

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: FigureFever
Title of introduction: Avid action figure collector
Your name/ Alias: FigureFever
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube, I saw the ad.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? First out of curiosity. Now I wish to interact with others who share my same hobby.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like other people to see how it is in "my neck of the woods" collecting, toy hunting.
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes weekly, if not monthly due to my family and job.
What are your hobbies? Avid (toy) action figure collector. Starting collecting in the mid 1990's. Then on and off in the early-mid 2000's. But in 2013 is when I was "officially" back in this hobby.
What is your biggest dream? Tough question to answer....Watching YouTube since 2012, I wish to have my channel to grow and to be part of the YouTube community for collecting.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf91st9elAl3w8ZybmooQxA
Welcome, FigureFever! It's fantastic to have you here. Your passion for action figure collecting shines through, and it's clear that your channel is a labor of love. Connecting with fellow collectors and sharing your experiences in "your neck of the woods" sounds like a fantastic goal. Remember, consistency is key, and even if you can't upload frequently due to family and work commitments, your dedication will shine through in your content. Keep up the great work, and I'm sure you'll find a supportive community here in the TubeBuddy forums to help you on your YouTube journey. Happy collecting!