• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Polish Guy, Manhattan Waiter & Traveller!

Manhattan Waiter

User name: Manhattan Waiter
Title of introduction: Polish Guy, Manhattan Waiter & Traveller!
Your name/ Alias: Kamil
Where are you from? Poland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Somehow in Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It looks interesting and helpful to grow channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to reach people with the same interests, as many as possible and help them in the area of my expertise / interests
How frequently do you upload? twice weekly
What are your hobbies? Traveling, Video Edition, Self - Development, Soccer, Volleyball and much more!
What is your biggest dream? To reach financial independence and sense of fulfillment through my passions and start a family of course
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEV0Ql-5sQzWk4oigrtL-g

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Manhattan Waiter
Title of introduction: Polish Guy, Manhattan Waiter & Traveller!
Your name/ Alias: Kamil
Where are you from? Poland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Somehow in Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It looks interesting and helpful to grow channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to reach people with the same interests, as many as possible and help them in the area of my expertise / interests
How frequently do you upload? twice weekly
What are your hobbies? Traveling, Video Edition, Self - Development, Soccer, Volleyball and much more!
What is your biggest dream? To reach financial independence and sense of fulfillment through my passions and start a family of course
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEV0Ql-5sQzWk4oigrtL-g
Hello Kamil, it's a pleasure to meet you, and welcome to the TubeBuddy forums! Your channel sounds fascinating, combining your experiences as a Manhattan waiter and a traveler. Best of luck with your channel and your dream of building a fulfilling life!